Welcome To Relationship Reset
Outcomes and Processes of My Coaching Program “Relationship Reset”
So what is the program about?
Dissolve self sabotage programming
Identify the underlying core root issue causing your relationship problem.
Using your story detailing the most pressing problem you are facing and most want to resolve we will delve through the layers and discover the underlying core issue. Your story will give all the information needed to identify the underlying core issue causing it. Once identified we will work to break open and clear that root cause freeing you from the hold it has on your relationship.
You will learn how to bring more of what you do want and less of what you don’t want into your relationship.
Go from victim to champion
Dismantle your core belief
What we believe colours and filters our experiences. The main issue you want to work on and resolve is strongly affected by what you believe. Using a simple exercise you will experience how easily our thoughts create situations and also how easy it is to change the inevitable sequence of events by changing our thinking about them.
Core beliefs are generally unconscious and automatic. Again using your story we will discover the underlying root core belief. We will sympathetically dissolve it.
Rediscover your partner
In the first romantic flush of excitement our new love delights us. Then as the relationship develops, the interactions trigger all the hidden beliefs and automatic survival techniques of both. We often have deeply held mostly unconscious beliefs about what a relationship should bring us and what a partner should mean for us and our lives. These are the triggers of relationship problems because most of us have no idea they are even there or that they are nuggets of potential freedom, joy and love if we just knew how to open them up.
What we have learned in the first modules make it possible to now do just that. We can now look at our partner anew. If we no longer are full of expectations, demands, needs, insecurities and wants that we lay at their feet they are no longer a constant disappointment making us angry and dissatisfied. We can see them as the one we originally met and fell in love with and appreciate them again just for who they are now.
Find balance being true to yourself while committed to your relationship and partner.
Fine tuning now and becoming true to and intimate with yourself. To love another and share love you have to love yourself first and foremost. Then you can let it overflow on to your partner and your relationship together. Owning and taking responsibility for your needs wants and desires takes the weight off of your partner and takes away the filters through which you saw them. There is space and freedom now to be together and enjoy both your individuality and the togetherness.
A reminder of the impressive list of change from my client I called Colin:
- I am more aware of how I acted up to now, in particular regarding taking the victim position
- I am more open about myself towards others
- I set out on the road to truthfulness and out of hidden and clandestine behaviour
- I dare to discuss deeper important questions regarding myself – and actually do so
- I am opener to myself about myself
- I try to be less strict towards myself and be less self destructive
- I procrastinate less
- I am more able to take a stand in matters that concern me; I respond with words and actions instead of complaining
- I have learned to look at my own reflection more than ever before
- I have found acceptance of who I am which was only possible by meeting myself face to face and reconciling with myself
- I am now able to express my boundaries in a very good way
- I am milder, more spontaneous and I have really grown a lot
- I have had deep and spiritual experiences under Kathleen’s guidance
- I have finally been able to commit to my partner and move in together
- I feel I have come a long way and am able to travel further without guidance now