Is [Program Name] Right For You?
Having trouble making up your mind? We have answered some of your questions for you.
Select From These Categories to Quickly Find the Answers You Need:
Accelerator Overview :
What is Accelerator?
Coach Accelerator is a yearlong program, designed to turn you from a virtual unknown – to an Elite Coach. We do this by marrying our specialized and unique brand of Accelerator mentoring system with “done for you systems”. We will assist you in building your business which can
- Run from anywhere in the world
- Generate a consistent flow of high ticket clients on-demand
- Allow you to make a lasting impact in the world through your coaching
As part of the program, you’ll be getting
- Accelerator Mentors, whose aim is to build your business with you
- A dedicated and competent team to help you implement the technology
- A community of certified elite coaches, available for unlimited consultation
Ultimately, all you need to focus on is BEING A COACH.
How is it different from other business-building programs?
Most business-building programs focus purely on mentoring you to build a business, without doing any of the technology behind the mentoring, leaving you overwhelmed at the thought of implementation. Accelerator does both, we give you world class mentoring AND a dedicated team to implement and handle the technology. This means that ultimately you can do what you love: create the content and coach!
How does the program work?
To get an in-depth look into how the program works, check it out here.
What kind of ongoing support do I get and how long does it last?
You’ll have the following as on-going support for a year.
Education – Access to all updates on Accelerator and future versions of our Incubator or Accelerator Programs.
Community – Special and unlimited access to our private forum for Accelerator.
- Special and unlimited access to our weekly Question and Answer Calls
- Access to all workshops that we run as part of Accelerator
- Special Access to our Monthly Experts calls
- Continued Access to the Slack Workspace
Back End Tech
- Cloud-Based Hosting
- Safeguarding from hacking
- Security updates for your website and all your web plugins
- 3x weekly backups of your entire web ecosystem and its content (that we have built).
- Hosting of your videos
- Regular updates of all your web software to make sure you’re running on the latest versions.
Front End Tech
Access to updates of Accelerator or Incubator that are already done for you (should we find more effective ways of converting clients, or achieving certain outcomes), this includes but is not limited to:
- The Experts Site
- The Conversion Funnel
- The Email Sequences
- The Automated webinar setup
- The Sales Nurturing Sequence
- Access to our Tech team – who will amend any point of tech in your business (that we’ve built as part of Incubator or Accelerator).
After a year, should you wish to continue receiving the Accelerator program support, it will be available to you for a partner rate of $2,000 USD a year.
How much time should I commit?
If you plan to work through the live program in real-time, we recommend between 8 – 12 hours per week. Many of our clients go through the program as best they can, pausing and returning to it as their schedule allows.
If you’re not able to carve out that much time at first, don’t worry. You get a yearlong access to Accelerator and can easily work at your own pace, on your own schedule.
Most of our students have full-time jobs or businesses and families. This experience is designed to stretch you, but it can also be customized to your life. The more focus and dedication you put into Accelerator, the more you’ll get out of it. Other factors that affect how much time you’ll need to complete Accelerator include:
- Your overall clarity and how quickly you make decisions
- Whether or not you participate in the Question and Answer Sessions as well as occasional workshops in Accelerator (recommended, but optional)
- Whether or not you choose to complete every piece of the program
To be clear, there are no fast or guaranteed results. Building a business that matters is not an 8-week, linear event. This program mirrors the reality of entrepreneurship —intense, time-consuming, demanding, and something you’ll work on for the life of your business.
What kind of support will I get and what happens if I’m stuck on the Program at any point?
Will I have a say on what my websites and other designs will look like?
Who It’s Perfect For :
Who is right for Accelerator?
Accelerator is geared for Coaches, Consultants, Spiritual and Wellness Practitioners. It’s for beginners and evolving businesses committed to building their own business which
- Generates high ticket clients on-demand, and consistently
- Runs from anywhere in the world.
- Allows them to focus on doing what they love – coach.
Our clients span over 43 countries over dozens of different niches.
Who is not right for this program?
What is not covered in the program?
We outline the specific course breakdown, including the core curriculum and additional master classes included here.
Broadly speaking, we don’t cover
- how to secure VC funding, bank loans or investment capital.
- anything dealing with choosing legal business structures, insurance, trademarking or anything granular relating to legal, taxes or liability.
For all legal, insurance and tax advice, you need to consult your attorney and your accountant.
- We also will not write any of the marketing copy, or the copy for any of the materials the client chooses to publish.
The reason behind this is because at the end of the day, in building a coaching business it is important to remain authentic to you and your voice.
In the past, we’ve created content for clients, however, it never quite gets the same level of authenticity, as when you create it yourself, especially if you’re in a specialised coaching niche where you are an expert at.
You will be supported with scripts models, and templates, as well as weekly Q and A calls, workshops and our community, so creating the content should be a breeze.
I do a lot of ‘offline’ physical coaching, will this work for me?
Do I need to be technically-savvy to be part of Accelerator?
Do I need to be technically-savvy to be part of Accelerator?
I have a business partner; can we enroll in the Accelerator together?
I’m not a coach or consultant. Will this work for me?
The Last Details :
Will Accelerator work for me if I’m just starting out my career and business?
What if you shut down, what happens to my technology?
What happens if I decide not to renew the yearly support?
What happens if I have different ideas as I move along in the program, will I be able to do changes to my website?
Will you be setting up my payment processor for me?
How big is the community?
I have problems with my niche. Will you help me find one for me?
Are there any additional costs?
From our side, there are no additional mandatory costs. There are a few pieces of software we’ll encourage you to get, such as:
- An email autoresponder
- A landing page analytics tool
- An automated webinar tool.
Accelerator has its own recommendations, which you’ll be asked to sign up for when you need them, not before-hand. No need to sign up just yet.